Data Center Solutions Construction and operation of data center will break the distributed construction mode. High centralized management of dynamic use of physical resources and virtual resources ...
FTTx Solutions Along with the fast deployment of FTTX and its worldwide application. Sopto Technology offers an end-to-end infrastructure solution for central office (CO), optical distribution...
LTE Solutions In telecommunication, Long-Term Evolution (LTE) is a standard for high-speed wireless communication for mobile devices and data terminals, based on the GSM/EDGE and...
10G Transceiver Solutions Sopto provides a series of 10G transceiver modules, including SFP+, XFP, BIDI SFP+, BIDI XFP, CWDM/DWDM SFP+; They are designed for using in 10G Ethernet, 10G Fiber Channel, SONET/SDH OC-192/STM-64, and OTN OTU2e links. Digital diagnostics functions. RoHS compliant.
SFP Transceiver List Sopto provides standardized transceivers Modules and customized transceivers Modules for data-rate of 1-100G network. Types of Dual fiber/ Single fiber and wavelengths of 850nm/ 1310nm/ 1490nm/ 1550nm/ CWDM 1270 - 1610nm/ DWDM wavelengths and transmitting distance from 30m up to 150km can be selected. Digital Diagnostic Function are also available. All optical transceivers Modules are RoHS compliant and could be 100% compatible with branding equipment, such as Cisco, Extreme, Juniper, HP etc.
sfp 10g lr 1310nm 10km Module sfp 10g lr is a group of computer networking technologies for transmitting Ethernet frames at a rate of 10 gigabits per second. It was first defined by the IEEE 802.3ae-2002 standard.
Fiber Optic Cable Fiber Optic Cable, also known as an optical fiber cable, is an assembly similar to an electrical cable, but containing one or more optical fibers that are used to carry light. The optical fiber elements are typically individually coated with plastic layers and contained in a protective tube suitable for the environment where the cable will be deployed. Different types of cable are used for different applications, for example long distance telecommunication, or providing a high-speed data connect
Fiber Optic Patch Cords Fiber patch cords are used to connect one device to another for signal transmission. The fiber jumper is a connector that is installed at both ends for the device; only one end is equipped with a connector, which is a pigtail. Depending on the type of fiber, there are single mode jumpers and multimode jumpers. According to the structure of the connector, it can be divided into FC, SC, ST, LC, MTRJ, MPO, MU, E2000, DIN, and the like.
GPON ONU Dual WIFI For 2.4G & 5G Now 5g construction has set off a wave of enthusiasm, 5G networks have significant improvements in throughput, latency and number of conn ections, compared with 4G networks. 5G is the next phase of mobile technology and is widely believed faster, smarter and more efficient than 4G.
ONU 1GE Series GPON is the latest generations of access network technology. ITU-T G.984 is the standard protocol of GPON. EPON is the latest generations of access network technology. IEEE802.3ah is the standard protocol of EPON. PON networks provides the reliability and performance expected for business services and provides an attractive way to deliver residential services. GPON enables Fiber To The Home (FTTH) deployments economically resulting to accelerated growth worldwide
PON Equipment PON is the latest generations of access network technology. IEEE802.3ah is the standard protocol of EPON. ITU-T G.984 is the standard protocol of GPON. PON offers efficient packaging of user traffic, with frame segmentation allowing higher quality of service (QOS) for delay-sensitive voice and video communications traffic...
FTTH Termination Boxes Fiber to the home (FTTH), also called "fiber to the premises" (FTTP), is the installation and use of optical fiber from a central point directly to individual buildings such as residences, apartment buildings and businesses to provide unprecedented high-speed Internet access...
Fiber Optic Cable Fiber Optic Cable, also known as an optical fiber cable, is an assembly similar to an electrical cable, but containing one or more optical fibers that are used to carry light. The optical fiber elements are typically individually coated with plastic layers and contained in...
● The external modulation technology has no chirp effect, very low dispersion distortion, and has good characteristic in the band, and the working bandwidth is 47~1000MHz.
● The predistortion system of RF signal can accurately match the pre-distortion volume and the signal quality according to the signal intensity and modulation amplitude.
● The narrow line width (1MHz), low noise, DFB CW laser and LiNBo3 external modulator do signal modulation.
● RF gain is optional, AGC/MGC mode, OMI + 7dB range adjustable.
● 19-inch 1U high standard frame, the front panel is embedded with LCD display. It can accurately display the work parameters and fault information of the equipment, and is equipped with the national standard II transponder, which can monitor the network management through the network.
● Hot plug dual power supply, you can choose DC48V or AC110V or AC220V.
● Using erbium and ytterbium Co doped double clad fiber technology
● The built-in low noise preamplifier without EDFA cascade reduces the deterioration of CNR and MER greatly
● The output port is optional
● 1U:SC connector 4~16 ports optional; LC connector 8~32 ports optional, WDM can be selected
● 2U:SC connector 16~64 ports optional; LC connector 32~128 ports optional; optional WDM
● Low noise coefficient: 0dBm input < 5dB
● The perfect network management interface, conforms to the SNMP network management protocol
● The server's mature dual power hot backup structure and the intelligent temperature control system controlled by microcomputer can effectively improve the system reliability
● Highly linear optical to electrical converter for use in FTTH applications
● Use a high gain, low distortion receiver PD and low noise RF circuit to deliver high RF level output at lower optical power, provide good CNR, CSO and CTB distortion specifications
● RF reach to 1000Mhz bandwidth
● Optional AGC Function: Automatic Gain Control (AGC) circuits is to provide a relatively constant output amplitude of CATV signals. Optical receiver built in AGC function to enable RF output tolerance in 2dB even when optical input power various from -8dBm to 0dBm
● Optional Built-in WDM Function: The 1550 nm broadcast analog video signal can be delivered over P2MP GPON or GEPON network by using WDM technology. The built-in WDM optical receiver has the one optical input port and on PON output port. The optical input contains downstream forward path CATV signals at 1550nm, downstream Ethernet data at 1490nm and upstream Ethernet data at 1310nm. The optical output passes the 1310nm and 1490nm signals. The 1550nm wavelength goes to a photodiode and is amplified.
Sopto will NOT charge any customer with Hidden fees on their order. All fees and charges will be calculated and displayed to you after you confirm the order
Purchasers are welcome to provide their own courier collect a/c for freight charge incurred. Should no courier collect a/c be available, international shipments are delivered normally through FedEx, DHL, TNT or UPS unless otherwise specified.
Shenzhen Sopto Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved