Data Center Solutions Construction and operation of data center will break the distributed construction mode. High centralized management of dynamic use of physical resources and virtual resources ...
FTTx Solutions Along with the fast deployment of FTTX and its worldwide application. Sopto Technology offers an end-to-end infrastructure solution for central office (CO), optical distribution...
LTE Solutions In telecommunication, Long-Term Evolution (LTE) is a standard for high-speed wireless communication for mobile devices and data terminals, based on the GSM/EDGE and...
10G Transceiver Solutions Sopto provides a series of 10G transceiver modules, including SFP+, XFP, BIDI SFP+, BIDI XFP, CWDM/DWDM SFP+; They are designed for using in 10G Ethernet, 10G Fiber Channel, SONET/SDH OC-192/STM-64, and OTN OTU2e links. Digital diagnostics functions. RoHS compliant.
SFP Transceiver List Sopto provides standardized transceivers Modules and customized transceivers Modules for data-rate of 1-100G network. Types of Dual fiber/ Single fiber and wavelengths of 850nm/ 1310nm/ 1490nm/ 1550nm/ CWDM 1270 - 1610nm/ DWDM wavelengths and transmitting distance from 30m up to 150km can be selected. Digital Diagnostic Function are also available. All optical transceivers Modules are RoHS compliant and could be 100% compatible with branding equipment, such as Cisco, Extreme, Juniper, HP etc.
sfp 10g lr 1310nm 10km Module sfp 10g lr is a group of computer networking technologies for transmitting Ethernet frames at a rate of 10 gigabits per second. It was first defined by the IEEE 802.3ae-2002 standard.
Fiber Optic Cable Fiber Optic Cable, also known as an optical fiber cable, is an assembly similar to an electrical cable, but containing one or more optical fibers that are used to carry light. The optical fiber elements are typically individually coated with plastic layers and contained in a protective tube suitable for the environment where the cable will be deployed. Different types of cable are used for different applications, for example long distance telecommunication, or providing a high-speed data connect
Fiber Optic Patch Cords Fiber patch cords are used to connect one device to another for signal transmission. The fiber jumper is a connector that is installed at both ends for the device; only one end is equipped with a connector, which is a pigtail. Depending on the type of fiber, there are single mode jumpers and multimode jumpers. According to the structure of the connector, it can be divided into FC, SC, ST, LC, MTRJ, MPO, MU, E2000, DIN, and the like.
GPON ONU Dual WIFI For 2.4G & 5G Now 5g construction has set off a wave of enthusiasm, 5G networks have significant improvements in throughput, latency and number of conn ections, compared with 4G networks. 5G is the next phase of mobile technology and is widely believed faster, smarter and more efficient than 4G.
ONU 1GE Series GPON is the latest generations of access network technology. ITU-T G.984 is the standard protocol of GPON. EPON is the latest generations of access network technology. IEEE802.3ah is the standard protocol of EPON. PON networks provides the reliability and performance expected for business services and provides an attractive way to deliver residential services. GPON enables Fiber To The Home (FTTH) deployments economically resulting to accelerated growth worldwide
PON Equipment PON is the latest generations of access network technology. IEEE802.3ah is the standard protocol of EPON. ITU-T G.984 is the standard protocol of GPON. PON offers efficient packaging of user traffic, with frame segmentation allowing higher quality of service (QOS) for delay-sensitive voice and video communications traffic...
FTTH Termination Boxes Fiber to the home (FTTH), also called "fiber to the premises" (FTTP), is the installation and use of optical fiber from a central point directly to individual buildings such as residences, apartment buildings and businesses to provide unprecedented high-speed Internet access...
Fiber Optic Cable Fiber Optic Cable, also known as an optical fiber cable, is an assembly similar to an electrical cable, but containing one or more optical fibers that are used to carry light. The optical fiber elements are typically individually coated with plastic layers and contained in...
Optical Fiber Test
● Constant power output
● Laser head anti-drop design
● Laser case ground design prevents ESD damage
● Portable and rugged
● Easy to use
● Providing 1~4 wavelengths output and wavelengths can be optional
● CW, 2Hz modulation output at 650nm, and CW, 270Hz,1KHz,2KHz
● modulation output at other wavelengths.
● High stability of the output power
● Stable output wavelength
● Compact size and decent appearance
● Large LCD, easy operation
● Novel and beautiful appearance and structure design;
● Indicate the signal directions and power in fiber
● Indicate the signal presence or absence (Live or dark fiber)
● Efficiently identifies the traffic direction and frequency tone (270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz) with audible warning
● Displays the relative core power
● Don't need to replace adaptor
● Lower power indication
● Build in VFL function
● Stepwise attenuating by circumgyrated dial: attenuating step 0.05dB
● Provide with the function of displaying dB and dBm attenuating value
● 10 minutes Auto-off function can be activated and deactivate with keypad operation.
● After off the instruments, the system will have the memorizing of the attenuating value and the attenuating step, in order to restore the system back to the previous shut down state when open the instruments next time
● Portable, rugged, lightweight; Easy to use.
● Large-screen display clearly
● Wave ID—Auto wavelength identification & switching
● Frequency ID ---Auto frequency identification
● Intelligent backlight
● Reference power level can be set up and stored
● User self-calibrating function
● Auto-off function
● Up to 200hrs battery life
● Support alkaline battery, Ni-MH rechargeable battery power supply
● It can experiment at Voice, data and video signal synchronous measurement and display on BPON/EPON/GPON.
● *Providing simultaneous measurement for all three wavelengths on the fiber (1490nm, 1550nm,1310nm).
● Used in Burst mode measurement of 1310nm upstream.
● Optional Chinese/English display.
● Offers up to10 different threshold sets in total, three status LEDs represent different optical signal conditions of Pass, Warn and Fail respectively.
● Good key design, high sensitivity, greatly reducing the volume and weight of the tester.
● Different models corresponding to different function, according to own use to choose.
● VFL (visual fault locator，as standard function)
● The VFL, available as a standard module in SPTK-3302F series OTDR, offers built-in 650nm visual fault location on a FC/UPC connector.
● PM (power meter，as standard function)
● SPTK-3302F series OTDR comes with optional built-in power meter that let technicians easily verify the presence of a signal.
● LS (laser source，as optional function)
● SPTK-3302F series OTDR comes with optional built-in laser source through OTDR1 Port that let technicians easily verify the total loss of the local network with a power meter.
● FM (fiber microscope，as optional function)
● The optional fiber inspection probe facilitates the inspection before the connection. SPTK-3302F series OTDR offers this capability through a USB port connection, which allows quick and easy inspection of connector end faces for contamination and also enables it capture and store the image.
● PON Online Test (as optional function)
● SPTK-3302F series OTDR uses 1625nm wavelength to scan and analyze the access point and proceed online testing with optical filter, and will not disturb the service.
● Pulse Suppressor, Launch Box, Delay Line, Installation/Testing, Training, Calibration
● Compound Latch for positive seal and easy opening with locking feature
● Water and dust prove allowing the unit to be taken into almost any environment
● Auto Purge Valve for changes in altitude and temperature
Sopto will NOT charge any customer with Hidden fees on their order. All fees and charges will be calculated and displayed to you after you confirm the order
Purchasers are welcome to provide their own courier collect a/c for freight charge incurred. Should no courier collect a/c be available, international shipments are delivered normally through FedEx, DHL, TNT or UPS unless otherwise specified.
Shenzhen Sopto Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved