Data Center Solutions Construction and operation of data center will break the distributed construction mode. High centralized management of dynamic use of physical resources and virtual resources ...
FTTx Solutions Along with the fast deployment of FTTX and its worldwide application. Sopto Technology offers an end-to-end infrastructure solution for central office (CO), optical distribution...
LTE Solutions In telecommunication, Long-Term Evolution (LTE) is a standard for high-speed wireless communication for mobile devices and data terminals, based on the GSM/EDGE and...
10G SFP Transceiver Series Sopto provides a series of 10G transceiver modules, including SFP+, XFP, BIDI SFP+, BIDI XFP, CWDM/DWDM SFP+; They are designed for using in 10G Ethernet, 10G Fiber Channel, SONET/SDH OC-192/STM-64, and OTN OTU2e links. Digital diagnostics functions. RoHS compliant.
SFP+ MPO Cable On Sale As a manufacturer of optical modules for data centers,sopto offers optical modules with different data rate to meet the different needs of our customers, and we also accept customized services. All optical transceivers are RoHS compliant and could be 100% compatible with branding equipment, such as Cisco, Extreme, Juniper, HP, H3C, Linksys etc
SFP Module On Sale As a manufacturer of optical modules for data centers,sopto offers optical modules with different data rate to meet the different needs of our customers, and we also accept customized services. All optical transceivers are RoHS compliant and could be 100% compatible with branding equipment, such as Cisco, Extreme, Juniper, HP, H3C, Linksys etcPart No.DescriptionPriceDetailsSPT-P131G-10D/20D1.25G 1310nm 10/20km DDM SFP$3.85/PCPDFSPT-PB351G-L20D1.25G 1310nm 20km DDM SFP $4.2/PCPDFSPT-PB531G-L20D1.
SFP Transceiver List Sopto provides standardized transceivers Modules and customized transceivers Modules for data-rate of 1-100G network. Types of Dual fiber/ Single fiber and wavelengths of 850nm/ 1310nm/ 1490nm/ 1550nm/ CWDM 1270 - 1610nm/ DWDM wavelengths and transmitting distance from 30m up to 150km can be selected. Digital Diagnostic Function are also available. All optical transceivers Modules are RoHS compliant and could be 100% compatible with branding equipment, such as Cisco, Extreme, Juniper, HP etc.
Fiber Optic Cable Fiber Optic Cable, also known as an optical fiber cable, is an assembly similar to an electrical cable, but containing one or more optical fibers that are used to carry light. The optical fiber elements are typically individually coated with plastic layers and contained in a protective tube suitable for the environment where the cable will be deployed. Different types of cable are used for different applications, for example long distance telecommunication, or providing a high-speed data connect
Fiber Optic Patch Cords Fiber patch cords are used to connect one device to another for signal transmission. The fiber jumper is a connector that is installed at both ends for the device; only one end is equipped with a connector, which is a pigtail. Depending on the type of fiber, there are single mode jumpers and multimode jumpers. According to the structure of the connector, it can be divided into FC, SC, ST, LC, MTRJ, MPO, MU, E2000, DIN, and the like.
GPON ONU Dual WIFI For 2.4G & 5G Now 5g construction has set off a wave of enthusiasm, 5G networks have significant improvements in throughput, latency and number of conn ections, compared with 4G networks. 5G is the next phase of mobile technology and is widely believed faster, smarter and more efficient than 4G.
ONU 1GE Series GPON is the latest generations of access network technology. ITU-T G.984 is the standard protocol of GPON. EPON is the latest generations of access network technology. IEEE802.3ah is the standard protocol of EPON. PON networks provides the reliability and performance expected for business services and provides an attractive way to deliver residential services. GPON enables Fiber To The Home (FTTH) deployments economically resulting to accelerated growth worldwide
PON Equipment PON is the latest generations of access network technology. IEEE802.3ah is the standard protocol of EPON. ITU-T G.984 is the standard protocol of GPON. PON offers efficient packaging of user traffic, with frame segmentation allowing higher quality of service (QOS) for delay-sensitive voice and video communications traffic...
FTTH Termination Boxes Fiber to the home (FTTH), also called "fiber to the premises" (FTTP), is the installation and use of optical fiber from a central point directly to individual buildings such as residences, apartment buildings and businesses to provide unprecedented high-speed Internet access...
Cable Joint Box
● Cable Joint Box is designed for splicing ADSS, OPGW cables and the normal cables, including two to four sleeves for input and output.
● Loose storage space makes storage more conveniently, quickly and cable bending radius big enough, avoiding fiber optic extra loss and ensuring transmission performance.
● The double sealed designs make Cable Joint Box more reliable. Easy to install and fix on pole(tower) or tubes.
JBM 2 012
Two Ports, 12 Fibers
JBM 2 024
Two Ports, 24 Fibers
JBM 2 036
Two Ports, 36 Fibers
JBM 2 048
Two Ports, 48 Fibers
JBM 2 060
Two Ports, 60 Fibers
JBM 3 012
Three Ports, 12 Fibers
JBM 3 024
Three Ports, 24 Fibers
JBM 3 036
Three Ports, 36 Fibers
JBM 3 048
Three Ports, 48 Fibers
JBM 3 060
Three Ports, 60 Fibers
Cable Joint Box is sold as an assembly. A Cable Storage Shelf and Fix Clamp are needed when installed on the tower,A Cable Storage Shelf and three Stainless Steel Bands are needed when installed on the pole.
● The Splice Joint Closure can meet completely the lifetime need of optical fiber communication system with excellent waterproof applicability and reliability.
● The fiber can be fixed firmly in Splice Joint Closure, easy to operate, and the loss of splice point will not affect by stress, so as to ensure the fiber transmit characteristic.
● 48 fibers can be put on one layer of Fiber Storage Pad, 144 fibers can be spliced in one Splice Joint Closure.
● The Splice Joint Closure can be fixed on pole/tower conveniently, quickly and firmly.
1. Check the end of cable and cut the coating of cable(about 2 meters)
2. Cut the Amide Yarn and leave the loose tube with fiber. Put the aluminum pin through Fiber Storage Pad.
3.Cross two fibers through Fiber Storage Pad, aluminum nut, and tighten the pad and all the nuts.4. Put seal glue fully into aluminum bolt, and tighten the aluminum nut.
5. Fix the fiber tubes with band on the frame of Fiber Storage Pad.
6.Fix the other fibers on this way.
7. Ready to splice
8. Cross the bare fiber through heat shrinkable tube, peel the coating of fiber, and clean the bare fiber.
9. Cut off end socket of the optical fiber with special cutting knife, put in optical fiber fusion splicer.
10. Deal with the other fiber on this way, and begin to splice. Move the heat shrinkable tube to splice point, put it into heating groove and heating to make it shrink enough.
11.Finish all the splice, put the fiber and heat shrinkable tube into groove in order.
12. Insert the seal ring, cover the cap of splice joint closure, and tighten the nut.
13.Fix the Splice Joint Closure on the cement pole by crossing the stainless steel band through the pad
14.Fix the Stainless Steel Fasten Clamp on the cement pole, according to the installation of Down-lead Clamp for pole.
15. Fix the Splice Joint Closure on tower/pole, install the Cable Storage, and store all the excess cables, then finish the installation.
● Splice Joint Closure is designed for joint between ADSS & ADSS cables, ADSS & normal cables, normal cables & normal cables.
● There are 2 – 4 ports for Splice Joint Closure.
● This product can be installed on towers or poles.
● Select the specification model according to the appropriate cable diameter range and fiber cores.
● Trained person can just install the Splice Joint Closure.
● Contact our technique department for any questions.
Shenzhen Sopto Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved